1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in the United States.
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration and trials are completely optional. Registration and trials may include submitting your name, company, email address, address, telephone numbers and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Specifically, the AdRoll cookie we serve through the AdRoll platform for this purpose is named “__adroll”.
6. Credit Card and bank details are only stored for the purpose of processing payment.
7. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
8. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services for example when you have requested to be put in contact with a payment gateway provider.
9. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9 (a) However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9 (b). In addition, our employees who provide services relating to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
10. We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, information which you enter into your accounts regarding your customer information, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected. If, at any time, you discover that information held about your own customers is incorrect, you may update this information to have the information corrected.
11. In addition, our employees who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.